Adobe Photoshop Touch iPad App Updated With New Effects and Export to PSD and PNG
Adobe has updated it’s Adobe Photoshop Touch iPad app that brings in many new features including the ability to increase the resolution to 2048×2048 with 10 layers, Creative Cloud automatic synchronization, export to PSD and PNG via Camera Roll or email, transfer images to Desktop via iTunes and four new Effects – Watercolor Paint, HDR Look, Soft Light and Soft Skin. Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad is available from the App Store for a price of $9.99.
Transform images with core Adobe Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets. Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more – all from the convenience of your iPad.
Adobe Photoshop Touch Features
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5 or higher.
- Free membership to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others.
- Maximum image resolution: 2048 x 2048 pixels with 10 layers
What’s New In Adobe Photoshop Touch v1.2
- You may now increase the resolution to 2048×2048 with 10 layers. Default is 1600×1600 with 16 layers, but you can change it in Preferences.
- Automatic synchronization with Creative Cloud
- Available in 6 languages (English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian)
- Added export to PSD and PNG via Camera Roll or email.
- Improved rotate and flip image workflow.
- Added ability to transfer images to desktop via iTunes.
- Added two new Tutorials.
- Added four new Effects (Watercolor Paint, HDR Look, Soft Light and Soft Skin).
- Corrected the supported languages in iTunes.
- Fixed Facebook login issue (displays “Success”).
Download Adobe Photoshop Touch For iPad [iTunes Link]
- Adobe Photoshop Touch For iPad Brings Photoshop Features For iOS
- Download Adobe Collage iPad App To Create Conceptual Moodboards
- Adobe Releases Photoshop Elements 10 Editor on the Mac App Store For $79.99
- Free Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta [Mac and Windows]
- Download Adobe Ideas For iPhone, iPod touch and iPad Updated With New Features
- eBay for iPad Features New Design With Customizable Home Screen
- Image Grabber Jailbreak Tweak Helps You Save Images From Any Web Page or PDF
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.1 RC2 For Windows and Mac
- Google Search iOS App Updated With Complete Redesign and Major Speed Improvements
- Download Adobe Carousel App for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac