Download RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 With Support For iOS 5.1.1 Tethered Jailbreak
The iPhone Dev-Team has updated their Redsn0w jailbreak tool that brings in support for iOS 5.1.1 jailbreak on A4 iDevices. RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 released for Windows and Mac can be used to jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod touch 4G and iPod touch 3G. RedSn0w 0.9.11b4 doesn’t bring any iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak support and currently only iPhone 3GS with old bootrom gets untethered 5.1.1 jailbreak.
iPhone Dev-Team says RedSn0w v0.9.11b4 completes the tethered JB support for 5.1.1 on A4 devices and earlier, including proper “Stitching” and “Custom” creation of NO_BB IPSWs. If you have already updated your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod touch 4G or iPod touch 3G to iOS 5.1.1, you can use the latest version of redsn0w for a tethered 5.1.1 jailbreak.
Download Redsn0w 0.9.11b4
- Download RedSn0w 0.9.9b9 to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Download Redsn0w v0.9.10b7 Updated With Corona-A5 Jailbreak and Other Features
- Download RedSn0w 0.9.10b6 to Jailbreak iOS 5.1 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Download RedSn0w v0.9.10b8b For Windows and Mac Updated With Minor Bug Fixes
- Download RedSn0w 0.9.9b5 For Mac OS X to Jailbreak iOS 5
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.9b8 For Windows and Mac to Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Beta
- Download Redsn0w For Windows and Mac to Jailbreak iOS 5 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Unlock iOS 5.1 On iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS With Ultrasn0w 1.2.6 [Coming Soon!]
- Download RedSn0w 0.9.10b5c To Fix Crashing Issues With Using Custom RAMDisks
- Download Sn0wbreeze v2.9 For iOS 5.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak [Windows]