How To Unlock AT&T iPhone
We have earlier written that AT&T will now be unlocking your off contract iPhones and many customers have already contacted AT&T and successfully unlocked their AT&T iPhone devices. If you are an AT&T customer and own an iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS or iPhone 3G, you can now get your iPhone unlocked if you are in good account standing and are done with your commitment term. If you are looking to unlock your AT&T iPhone, you can contact the company via phone, chat or in-store to request the unlock.
The main thing that is required to unlock AT&T iPhone is the IMEI information which can be obtained from Settings>General>About or by typing *#06# on the dial pad. Once you provide your IMEI number to AT&T will send this information to Apple who will eventually be unlocking your iPhone. Once your iPhone IMEI number is added to the unlocked iPhone database, you will be sent an email from Apple with the details on how to unlock your AT&T iPhone.
- What is iPhone IMEI Unlocking and How Does iPhone IMEI Unlock Work?
- iPhone 4S Full Factory Unlock Via iTunes [Official Permanent Remote IMEI Unlocking Service For iPhone 4S]
- What is iPhone Unlock? Why You Should Unlock Your iPhone?
- AT&T iPhone IMEI Unlock From Apple N Berry
- Different iPhone Unlock Methods – Ultrasn0w, Turbo SIM and IMEI Factory Unlock
- iPhone Permanent Factory IMEI Remote Unlock via iTunes From CutYourSIM
- Permanent Remote Unlock for AT&T iPhones From CutYourSIM
- iPhone Factory Unlock For UK Networks – Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange, O2, Hutchison 3 and Tesco Mobile
- How to Setup L2TP, PPTP, IPSec VPN on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Permanent iPhone Factory Unlock For Australian Networks – Vodafone, Hutchison 3, Virgin Mobile, Telstra and Yes Optus